Simply enter the name of the supplier and click "submit feedback".
|HOW IT WORKS |
- You submit a complaint
- Delivers your complaint directly to the supplier
- Sends them reminders
- Supplier responds to your complaint
- Getclosure sends the response
- You can:
- Close your complaint
- Investigate other options
The glossary provides concise explanations of terms used on the getclosure! website and links to relevant pages.
- an organisation that pursues a complaint on behalf of a consumer.
Complaint - a complaint by a consumer in relation to goods or services purchased in South Africa from a supplier.
- Compliment - a statement submitted to be published by getclosure! commending the service provided by a supplier.
Consumer - a person buying goods or services from a supplier or using the getclosure! website to locate information about consumer rights and remedies available to consumers in South Africa.
Consumer advocate - an organisation that will pursue a complaint on behalf of a consumer without charging a fee.
Customer - a consumer who has purchased goods or services from a supplier in South Africa.
- Dashboard - the account opened for each consumer and supplier using getclosure! to manage complaints.
- an organisation that has statutory power to impose a decision that is binding on the customer and the supplier in relation to a complaint.
Escalation - the process of directing an unresolved complaint to someone else, and typically someone more senior, in the supplier organisation.
Facilitator - an organisation that has as its objective, or one of its objectives, the provision of services that assist the resolution of complaints against certain suppliers by their customers, without any powers conferred by legislation.
Inappropriate complaint - a complaint that the getclosure! process cannot manage appropriately, including any complaint that contains direct or veiled threats or abusive language, is incomprehensible, is accompanied by an excessive volume of communication, is made an unreasonably long time after the relevant events or has already been referred to an inappropriate number of service providers or a complaint in which the remedy sought is one that the getclosure! service cannot be expected to deliver (for example, personal vindication, retribution or revenge).
- a supplier that is paying to use getclosure!
service. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you'd like to find out more.
Supplier - any organisation that supplies goods or services to customers in South Africa.
Terms & Conditions - the terms and conditions on which services are provided by getclosure! to users of this website, including customers, suppliers, subscribers and remedy providers. The relevant terms & conditions are published on the website.
- the terms and conditions applicable to all users of the getclosure!
Unresolved complaint - a complaint that has been delivered by getclosure! to the relevant supplier but has not been resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
User - a person or organisation making use of the getclosure! website for any purpose, including searching for information about consumer rights and remedies or lodging or receiving complaints.
Written by: Ian Donovan