Email Richard Wright at email@example.com
to find out more about the various subscription packages.
There are two ways of using the getclosure
- It can be integrated with, or used in conjunction with an existing online complaints system; or
- We can provide a complete in-house process for dealing with complaints, using the getclosure software.
- Customisation of the complaint process. Subscribers can specify:
- What information their customers have to provide when lodging a complaint.
- The time limit for providing a first response.
- The person/s to which unattended complaints should be escalated.
- The timing of reminders to the supplier.
- The wording of notification messages to the customer and preferred facilitators for complaints that remain unresolved.
- Access to the complete record of correspondence exchanged in dealing with past and present complaints.
- Detailed reports on the use of the service and customer feedback.
For a free trial of one of our subscription packages please click here to contact us
.Subscriber Commitments to Service
subscribers give the following commitments:
- To acknowledge and respond to each consumer complaint forwarded by getclosure promptly.
- To treat each complaint forwarded by getclosure seriously.
- To make a constructive attempt to resolve each complaint forwarded by getclosure as quickly as possible, without the intervention of a third party and at no cost to the customer.
if you require more information on becoming a getclosure! subscriber.