How getclosure assists consumers:
- Complaints management: getclosure facilitates complaint resolution between suppliers and their customers. Submit a complaint now.
- Compliments: getclosure publishes positive feedback about South African suppliers to highlight and promote excellent service.
- Information: getclosure provides a directory of sources of information about consumer rights, remedy providers and consumer protection legislation.
- Deliver each customer service complaint to an appropriate person in the supplier organisation.
- Follow up with the supplier to get a response to the complaint.
- Provide information on their rights as consumers and the remedies available to them.
- Identify remedy providers willing to address unresolved complaints.
We encourage customers to give suppliers a reasonable opportunity to address their complaints before involving outside parties. You should receive an initial response from the supplier within 48 hours of submitting your complaint.How getclosure assists suppliers:
- Collect and deliver customer complaints that have not been captured by the supplier’s own complaint handling process.
- Provide an independent, discreet and effective channel to deal with customer complaints.
- Customer Retention: getclosure creates an opportunity for business to address customer complaints without attracting negative publicity.
- Maintain a complete and comprehensive record of the complaint correspondence.
- Reports: valuable management information available in a user-friendly format.
- Brand enhancement: we publish compliments and ratings.
We encourage suppliers to take genuine customer complaints seriously by responding quickly and constructively. Please note that getclosure does not:
- Itself resolve consumer complaints or gripes. getclosure's role is to facilitate the resolution of genuine complaints by providing an efficient online platform to manage the complaints handling process.
- Publish complaints
- Read More
Click here to read about the getclosure philosophy and approach
to consumer complaints.